April 13, 2023
An article by Volunteer Stories, a production of UT’s Office of Communication & Marketing, is highlighting the work done by the UT Humanities Center. “The New Humanities, UT is paving the way for a new humanities movement that will make life and lives better” is an in-depth look at how the Center crosses disciplines to offer an enriching and deeply analytical view of human life and culture.
April 12, 2023
Hilary Havens, associate professor of English at the University of Tennessee, explains how she uses digital paleography, a process she developed and published, to uncover deleted text within a handwritten manuscript of Frances Burney’s Cecilia (1782).
News from our affiliated departments
- Ericka Walker (MFA ’10) to Receive 2023 Alumni Promise Award
- Green Room: Prints and Paintings by Anthony Huang and Megan Wolfkill at Gallery 1010
- Artist Lecturer – Lauren Cardenas Presents – September 21, 2023, 5:30 PM – A+A, Rm 109
- Modesta Gorol and Jan Kozlowski, Resident Artists from Wroclaw, Poland
- What Remains: Found Objects Arranged by Susie Feinberg at Gallery 1010
- Theater of the Oppressed Training Workshop
- Artist Lecture: Michelle Grabner