Due to safety concerns during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we are limiting foot traffic in Dunford Hall for the fall 2020 semester. If you need to contact staff in the UT Humanities Center, please see below before entering the building:
Students, Faculty, Staff & VisitorsThe UT Humanities Center’s hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you have a delivery or need face-to-face help from the staff, please call 974-4222 for instructions and/or to make an appointment. Messages left will be returned the same business day whenever possible. You may also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Safety Measures
- Face coverings are required to be worn by every person entering the building. Please knock before entering offices to allow others working to put on face coverings.
- Make an appointment, when possible. Please consider virtual office hours or other ways to digitally communicate.
- Practice social distancing. Stay at least six feet apart from others. Follow all signage related to social distancing, particularly in common areas, elevators, hallways, etc.
- Please adhere to one-way directional signage in hallways.
- Clean and disinfect commonly touched surfaces when finished.
- Frequently wash hands for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer located throughout the building.
- Everyone entering the building is required to complete the daily self-check form: